Monday, November 26, 2012

Floor tile

Today, I am focusing on floor tile for my kitchen/dining room.  My two favorites from Floor and Decor are similar in look but are totally different materials.  The first is porcelain tile (fake stone) -




The second is travertine (real stone) -




It's not as evident in the picture, but the real stone looks more...real.  But with that "realness" comes little ridges that might bother one's feet and little cracks where crumbs might get stuck.  Also, the porcelain is a little cheaper and doesn't have to be sealed.  Does anyone have an opinion regarding real versus porcelain?  Later this week, I will investigate other types of porcelain tile.

3 comments:

Yousufzai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
George said...

As soon as I noticed this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. ceramic tilers London

Burgers Accessories said...

This is awesome