Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Preparing for what's to come

This may be my last post for the week.  I'm off to New York in a couple of days.  Just to get everyone (myself included) excited about Fashion Week, I thought I would post my absolute favorites from September. 



This is probably my favorite favorite.  This skirt looks like a wearable painting.  Very artistic.



Gretchen's whole outfit is so unique and interesting. 



Kelly's clothes fit her beautifully, and the color is perfect with her skin tone.



This is one of the biggest trends for this winter - denim paired with a something fancier.



This leather sleeved top has a great balance of dressy and casual.  And here is a side view of her Zara shoes-





Those are some fun accessories.



These shoes would make any outfit. 



Great mix of pattern and color.



This has an interesting edgy/casual vibe.



And we'll end with a little black dress topped with a fur vest.  I really like the neutral heels on her black shoes.

I can't wait to see what I'll find this time in New York...

No comments: