Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunshine




What a difference a long talk with my husband and a good night's sleep can make.  He's always the voice of reason in my life.  I told him about all the things that are overwhelming me right now, and he said, "So, what can we DO about that?"  I always think my "jobs" are unchangeable, set in stone, things I have to muscle through and do by myself.  






I need to learn to ask for help.  And continue to learn how to say "no".  I need to re-balance.





* All photos were taken in my backyard yesterday afternoon.  Actually, taking these photos helped me make a decision about clearing my schedule last night, so I could have that much needed discussion with my husband.  So, if you are stuck in your head, go DO something.  The change of perspective often gives you some answers.

No comments: