Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Real life style

After spending time around perfectly "put together" people, I start to crave something more earthy and real.  On Saturday, I walked down to the perfect little village in Mountain Brook to get some coffee.  Everyone was beautiful and well dressed.  As I was walking back to my friend's apartment, I spotted this woman walking her dog in what appeared to be her night gown/dressing gown/house gown - I don't know what you would call it.  But I was immediately drawn to her huge hat that allowed her to walk around completely incognito.  It added a bit of elegance to what could have been a throw away time of day.  And the stripes on the gown are bright and flowy.  She looked chic walking among the huge oak trees in her "real life" style.






1 comment:

Chicca said...

Love the 1st picture in black and white!So stylish!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/