Monday, March 7, 2011

Little Five Points Style

A couple of weeks ago, I took a trip to Little Five Points in Atlanta.  It was a beautiful day and a great place to hang out and shop.  I ran into these two girls -



They both had the casual cool vibe.  But I especially love the whole look of the girl on the left - the hat, the arm cuff, the drapey shirt, the rolled up jeans, and the lace-up shoes.  I saw several girls in Little Five Points with rolled up jeans and flats.  I didn't even realize the other girl had a cool picture on the back of her jacket until they walked away.



Then, I went into this vintage shop in which everything is 1970's and older -


I liked this woman's dress.  It was a classic shirt dress but the sheen in the material and the way she tied her belt made the dress very modern looking.





Check back tomorrow to see where else I shopped and what I bought...

No comments: